- 2150 Chevy Chase Ln, Beaumont, TX 77706
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 3121 Sqft
- One Owner Home in the Heart of the West End of Beaumont. Located in the Cul de Sac with a Backyard Full of Fruit Trees and Raw Nature. This huge two story home as space for Everyone! LOTS of Living Area....Formals plus Den and Kitchen Breakfast AND 2 Bedrooms Down and 1 Full and 1 1/2 Bath. Upstairs has 3 Additional Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths. This home offers SO much opportunity for the Buyer/Investor with a vision and the budget to redo it. This home will be attractive to most, but because it requires remodeling/r ...
- 2485 Gladys Ave, Beaumont, TX 77702
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2362 Sqft
- Charming and Updated Well Kept Home! Ranch Style Traditional located in the Oaks Historical District on a Large Tree Shaded Lot. Beautifully remodeled with large Formal Living and Dining plus Den, Built-ins and a Fireplace! Kitchen has Stainless Appliances, Under the Cabinet Lighting, Crown Moulding, Granite countertops and Custom Backsplash. Large Bay Window in the Den that overlook the lovely Fenced Backyard and Stone Paved Patio. The Bedrooms are Large with Walk-in Closets and EACH has access to a Bathroom. The ...
- 2900 Delta Dr, Port Arthur, TX 77642
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1446 Sqft
- Flooded home in PNG-ISD up for sale. It is a three bedroom, two bathroom, two car garage with EXCELLENT potential. Built-in's in the kitchen/dining area for all your gadgets and extra storage space. Per the seller, the A/C , stove, refrigerator, and electricity were on and working after the storm. The seller also sprayed for mold and had new sheetrock installed. With some elbow grease this home could be like NEW!
- 2135 N 23rd St, Beaumont, TX 77706
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1536 Sqft
- Wonderful West End Address and Move In Ready! This precious home has a wonderful open living/dining floor plan making it ideal for entertaining. The floor to ceiling brick fireplace makes a statement and is a fabulous focal point. Spacious Kitchen with plenty of Cabinets, Solid Surface Countertops AND a Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Area & French Doors that open to the Patio. You Won't Believe how Large the Utility Room is! 3 Nice Sized Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths Complete the Package. Did I mention the Enormous Covered B ...
- 369 Pinchback Rd, Beaumont, TX 77707
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1445 Sqft
- One Story Condo. Convenient Location. Nice Size Rooms and you won't BELIEVE the Closet Space (the hall closet could be a small office). Two Bedrooms and Two Baths plus Two Car Garage. Neat and Clean. HOA Monthly Dues are $75.00. Large LR/DR Combo - could use as one room or two. Kitchen/Breakfast Combo too. Private Patio Space - could have a small garden if you wanted to. The HOA has been working on making some nice sitting/relaxation spaces in the common area for the enjoyment of its homeowners. Low Maintenance Liv ...
- 2655 Swan Ln, Silsbee, TX 77656
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- This property has the potential to make it your dream come true! Re-do this home how you'd like for a "new" feeling. It is gutted to the studs due to a house fire. SO much potential. A handy man's opportunity. Let your imagination run wild!
- County Road 3142, Orange, TX 77632
- Looking for a Large Rural Track of Land? So many possibilities...There are other homesites around this piece of property. See Attached Survey (equipment is no longer on site), Field Notes and E1. Owner will not divide. Owner does not own the minerals. Owner is a trust from out of state and has no knowledge of the property and any potential flooding or holding water. Buyer should consult with the surveyor for any questions regarding elevation. Very private, but minutes away from intersection of Hwy 62 @ Hwy 12. Buye ...
- E Ivanhoe Dr, Woodville, TX 75447
- Welcome to Lake Ivanhoe....a great place to do your thing! Build your dream home (minimal square footage per restrictions of 1000 sq. ft) - buyer should verify any plans with the city before moving forward. This parcel consists of three (3) lots...equals almost half an acre! There is a slight path cleared for you to walk the property. You will find this Storage Shed to the left of the path...need some work but a great start. Located in Lake Ivanhoe, a secluded and quiet neighborhood, with multiple Lakes, small park ...
- 1740 E Cardinal Dr, Beaumont, TX 77705
- Commercial/Industrial Parcel of Land. Located at the Off Ramp of Hwy 69/96/287 South as you Exit for MLK. Great Exposure and Easy to Get To. Buyers are Welcome to Walk the Property to Determine if it will Work for Their Business. Buyer's should also verify with City/County anything specifically needed in order to operate their Business at this Location as Well As Property Boundaries and Overall Size.
- 4410 Whaler Ln, Port Bolivar, TX 77650
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1636 Sqft
- If its an Escape you Desire, then Look No More....Located on a Corner Lot in Holiday Shores (Off Boyt Rd). Low Traffic Area, You Can Walk or Ride Your Golf Cart with No Worries. This 3/2/1 Beach House was Blt in 2011 with Comfort in Mind - Open Living Concept. Tilt Out Windows for Easy Cleaning. Storm Shutters to Protect YOUR Investment. Wood and Tile Floors. Cool and Calming Colors. Granite and Stainless Appliances w/Large Bkfst Bar. Recessed Lighting and Ceiling Fans. Large Bedrooms (can Sleep 13 in Total but NO ...
- 5885 Pinkstaff Ln, Beaumont, TX 77706
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2995 Sqft
- SUPE SPACIOUS and Updated, Conveniently Located in the Heart of the West End in the established Tangledahl Subdivision. If you struggle for SPACE, the quite possibly could be your SOLUTION! This entertainers home offers a Entry, Formal Dining Room/ Living Room (Laminate Wood Floors), plus Den (Large Tile Floors, Cathedral Beamed Ceiling and Corner Fireplace), Inside Utility Room, AND 5-6 Bedrooms/Office/Workout Space (You Name It) and 2.5 Bathrooms (Granite Countertops). The Kitchen has Granite Countertops, Stainle ...
- 4525 N Major Dr, Beaumont, TX 77713
- 5 acres on Major near Mall. Lots of New construction of Apartments, Retail outlets and Residential Subdivions.
- 8615 Washington Blvd, Beaumont, TX 77707
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2073 Sqft
- Wonderfully Spacious and Nicely Redone. 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 2 Car Garage, Inside Utility Room. Living Room PLUS Large Den. Over 2000 square feet to accommodate all your furnishings and need for space. If you would prefer not to do yard work, then the seller would be happy to raise the rent to include their favorite yardman. No pets, no smoking, no section 8. Tenant will need to provide washer, dryer, and refrigerator. Rent is $1650 with a deposit of $1650 or lawn maintenance included for rent of $1725.