- Single Family
6866 FM 1122 Silsbee, TX 77656 Get directions$210,000 $101/Sq. ft.
- MLS# 203239
- Listed 14 Days Ago
Looking for county living not far from town? Then check this one out! On an estimated .62 of acre this one offers it all! Updated kitchen with wood look tile floors, new granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Walk-in shelved pantry and indoor utility room. Dining area is off of the kitchen and opens to the spacious living room that offers wood like flooring, tall slanted ceiling, beautiful wood beam, brick wood burning fire place and built in shelves in the stair case. Downstairs offers two master suites. Head up stairs for a third master suite! Walk in closets and bathrooms in ALL bedrooms! One downstairs master suite offers a brick wood burning fireplace, built in shelving, and access to the sunroom. Enjoy views of the beautiful aged oak trees from the sunroom or fenced in backyard. Two car covered carport with enough parking for your trailer or boat. Schedule your showing before this one is gone!
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 3 / 0
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Bathroom 2 Description: 0
Kitchen and Dining
- Cook Top
- Free Standing Range
- Garbage Disposal
- Granite Counter Tops
- Ice Maker Conn.
- Self-Clean Oven
- Vent Fan
- Breakfast Dimensions: 11.2" X 7.6"
- Kitchen Dimensions: 7.6" X 7.11"
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central Electric
- Fireplace Features: Masonry, More than One, Woodburning F/P
- Heating Features: Central Electric
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Inside Utility Room
- Master Bdrm Down
- Smoke Alarm
- Split Bdrm Plan
- Tile Floors
- Vinyl Floors
- Wash/Dry Connection
- Living Room Dimensions: 15.11" X 20.10"
Exterior and Lot Features
- Fencing: Chain Link
- Road Frontage Type: State Hwy
- Lot Size Square Feet: 27007
- Lot Size Acres: 0.62
Garage and Parking
- Garage Description: Boat Parking, Detached Carport, Additional Parking
- School District: Silsbee
- Association Name: No
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 1816.82
- Source Listing Status: Active
- Directions: Business 96 through Silsbee to FM 1122. Take a left. House will be on the left. Corner of FM 1122 and Twin Bridges.
- Source Property Type: Single Family
- Area: Silsbee
- Source Neighborhood: Silsbee
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 2082
- Construction Materials: 3/4 Brick Veneer
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Levels: One & Half
- Roof: Arch. Comp. Shingle
- Sewer: City Water, Septic System
|NA||John High Kirby Elementary School||PK-1||3.1 mi|
|4||Edwards-Johnson Memorial Middle School||6-8||4.7 mi|
|4||Silsbee High School||9-12||4.8 mi|
|NA||Laura Reeves Elementary School||4-5||3.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 6866 FM 1122
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.